Hall Green House, Church Street, Hovingham
Please click an image to open slideshow
A fantastic 5 bedroom family home situated in the heart of the village of Hovingham.
A substantial, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom property situated in the centre of the village on the Hall green.
Enclosed gardens to the rear with gravelled parking area for several cars. Stone outbuildings, one housing the oil tank.
- A large entrance/hallway.
- A lovely sitting room with original wood flooring and open fire - having windows to both the front and rear of the property.
- A separate dining room with open fire.
- A very large kitchen/living room with ceramic floor tiling throughout, underfloor heating and a log burning stove.
- Bi-folding doors lead out to the garden to the rear.
- Separate utility room.
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom, with bath & shower over.
- Two further double bedrooms.
- Two family bathrooms, both with baths & showers over.
- Leading to a further bedroom and living room which can be closed off as a separate annex.
- Separate access to this annex via external stone staircase with wrought iron balustrade.
Viewings strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the Estate Office on 01653 628771 or email firstname.lastname@example.org